Skip to content

AlboTips

  • Home
  • Toggle search form

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Spending ‘Time Apart’ As He Tires of Hollywood Scene (Exclusive)

Posted on February 16, 2026 By admin

Six years after stepping back from royal duties, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly growing apart professionally. A source claims Meghan remains focused on Hollywood and expanding her brand, while Harry has shifted his energy toward the Invictus Games Foundation and paid speaking engagements, leading to separate schedules and social circles.

Meanwhile, Harry became emotional while testifying at London’s High Court in his lawsuit against Associated Newspapers, publisher of the Daily Mail. He accused the tabloids of unlawful information gathering and said the ongoing coverage has made Meghan’s life “an absolute misery.” The publisher denies the allegations.

Harry, who has previously settled cases with other media groups, says he is seeking accountability after years of what he describes as harassment and invasive reporting—especially following the start of his relationship with Meghan in 2016.

Despite public appearances and glimpses of their Montecito home life, insiders suggest the couple’s careers are moving in different directions, even as Harry continues his legal fight against the British press.

Uncategorized

Post navigation

Previous Post: Barack Obama’s brutal reply to Trump after racist video depicting him and Michelle as apes
Next Post: Doctors Explain What Eating Boiled Eggs in the Morning Can Really Do for Your Body
  • Woody Allen Film Actor And Broadway Star Passed Away
  • I Sent My Parents $550 a Week So They Could “Live Comfortably.” On My Kid’s Birthday, They Never Showed Up
  • 10-year-old crushed to death after foster mom sat on him
  • Masterful painting of Jesus by 8-year-old rescued from the shadows
  • On a red-eye out of JFK, a Platinum Elite woman tried to kick me out of my 1A seat because

Copyright © 2026 AlboTips.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme